jueves, 9 de abril de 2020

   Trabajo práctico nº 2 de inglés
   Profesora: Pérez Mariela

   Curso: 3º B (T.T)



    
     A-  Feelings and emotions: Read and complete (Leé y completa con tus sentimientos o emociones)
       How would you feel if…? (¿Cómo te sentirías si...?)

1-                 Everyone forgot your birthday   ________________
2-                 You won the lottery   _________________
3-                 You have an important test tomorrow  _________________
4-                 You are going on holidays tomorrow  __________________
5-                 Someone stole your wallet  _________________
6-                 Your dog went missing  __________________
7-                 You got “10” in your last test  __________________
8-                 You got lost in the desert   __________________
9-                 You met your favourite celebrity  _____________________
10-             You won the first prize in a competition  _____________________


Para despejarse un poco… Van a escuchar la canción “Count on me” de Bruno Mars y realizar la siguiente actividad. Sin mirar la letra por internet, escuchen la canción las veces que sea necesario.
Luego  la pueden corregir ¡No hagan trampa!

     B-   Listen to the song: Choose the correct word and fill in the empty spaces (Elegir la palabra correcta y completar los espacios vacios)



Count on me (by Bruno Mars)
If you ever find/fly yourself stuck in the middle of the seat/ sea
I’ll sail/say the world to fight/find you.
If you ever find yourself saw/lost in the dark and you can’t see/feel
I’ll be the life/light to guide you.

Find out what we’re made on/of
When we are called/caught to help our friends in sick/need

You can count/call on me like _______, _______, _______
I’ll be there.
And I knock/know when I need it
I can call/count on you like ________, _______, _______
You’ll be there.
‘Cause that’s what _______ are supposed to do, oh yeah
Oooooh oooooh, yeah, yeah (Chorus) Esta estrofa es el coro

If you’re tossing and you’re turning and you just can’t fall asleep
I’ll see/sing a _______ beside you
And if you ever for/forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you.

Find out what we’re make/made of
When we are called to _______ our friends in need.
(Chorus)

You’ll always have my shoulder when you cry/fry
I’ll always/never let go, never say goodbye/bye, bye
You know
(Chorus)

You can count/call on me ‘cause _______ can count on _______   

Una vez que terminen el trabajo me lo envían a mi mail:  maru_anna08@hotmail.com
Se envía todo junto, no por partes. En el asunto del mail escribir: apellido y nombre, curso y escuela.
En caso de enviar fotos del trabajo que sean lo más claras posibles. ¡Gracias!
Saludos, Prof. Pérez Mariela




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario